- fire good breeding artists because they dont share your opinion on one small thing?
- never allow these artists into ANY other artist position on aywas?
- dropping all breedings from the drinking game because some people did submit multiple xaocs…
I would never normally address something like this from the cesspool of the aywasunrated blog but I’m going to because of convoluted hearsay.
- fire breeding artists because they don’t do their work or break site rules and are punished as such?
- don’t allow these artists into an artist position on breeding staff again if they break a particular high-offense rule or have record of turning in work late or not turning it in at all?
- changing the offspring received from the drinking game breedings because some people did submit multiple xaocs which is now against an established rule and circumvented a previous rule that was recently further clarified?
^ Fixed. I would get the facts straight before passing off such comments. I never ‘kick artists off staff due to different views’, they get let go if they stop working or break a site rule that requires me to remove them from their position. If it is a particularly bad one or there is a track record of missed work, I may not allow them back on my staff. This does not bar them from other artistic positions on the site if they are hired as such. And as for the Xaoc thing, yes it blew up, but I learned from it. It was a lesson for how to handle situations like that in the future and how to make sure all bases are covered in regards to the knowledge base or other rule clarifications. No one is going without an offspring in the all-Xaoc games, or if any Xaoc-Xaoc pairs spring up.Source: aywasunrated